Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 20 - What Makes Me Happy


snuggling with Mike ♥ feeling my son kick  the scent of vanilla ♥ christmas music ♥ listening to classic rock in the car ♥ going to concerts ♥ skyping with my parents ♥ snuggling with puppies and kitties ♥ cookie monster ♥ fall leaves ♥ painting shoes ♥ the guitar ♥ a fresh manicure or pedicure ♥ hearing children laugh ♥ being in good company ♥ family activities ♥ watching scrubs ♥ a good sense of humor ♥ snow days ♥ music in general ♥ making people smile ♥ planners and stationary ♥ colorful pens ♥ scrapbooking ♥ taking my camera on nature walks ♥ converse ♥ kitties purring ♥ getting happy mail ♥ singing ♥ butterflies ♥ bike rides ♥ longboarding ♥ the cool side of the pillow ♥ going to the opera ♥ quentin tarantino movies ♥ freshly popped popcorn ♥ a clean house ♥ decorating ♥ VW busses ♥ beautiful landscapes

I could probably go on forever, but that's all I can think of for now! :) It's the little things in life that make me happy!
 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

1 comment:

  1. Such a good list! I am also doing this blog challenge, check out my posts, too. My blog is at www.maandjian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/