Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 15 - Where I'll Be in 5 Years


Hmmmm...not quite sure how to answer this one! Haha - because if someone had told me I'd be where I am now 5 years ago, I probably would have laughed at them! I've learned that life throws you constant curve balls and there is just no telling where you're going to end up. So it's good to keep an open mind! But I sure can tell you where I'd like and hope to be in 5 years!

I see myself married to Mike with two kids! Possibly three...we will play it by ear once Vince arrives. :) I'm not sure exactly where we will be living, but I have a feeling we won't be in New Mexico anymore. I see us in a house with a big back yard with plenty of room for the kids to run around in and maybe even a shed that houses Mike's latest car project. I picture myself being your typical housewife - trying to juggle everyone's schedules and the mountain of clothes piled high next to the laundry room that just doesn't seem to shrink...but I imagine being happy and enjoying being a mom. :) I see a minivan parked out front, which I'm actually excited about, because funny enough, at 22 years old, my dream car is actually a minivan. xD (You may laugh.) I am HOPING to be at least somewhat in shape and have my family on a healthy meal plan. It's really important to me and I'll honestly be disappointed in myself if I haven't reached that goal within 5 years. I also see "Elle-Belle's Kustom Kicks" finally a business and picture myself painting shoes when I don't have my hands full with the kiddos!  
That's really all I can think of - I don't want to picture things too far into the future, because I really like to keep an open mind. There is just no telling what the future will bring, but all I know is that I am excited to see what the next 5 years will be like! :)

 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/