Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 28 - Most Embarrassing Moment

I can think of several small embarrassing moments, most of which either involve speaking the wrong language to the wrong person or sending messages to the wrong people. I CRINGE every time I think back on any of those occurrences! Or when I've seriously put my foot in my mouth and said something stupid. Also throwing up in public. 
A specific case that was a bit embarrassing happened on Friday the 13th. I remember it specifically: I was going to do the whole cheesy "run and jump into my boyfriend's arms" thing and in the process snapped my ankle and tore a ligament. It was incredibly painful and even worse, it must have looked beyond ridiculous. I spent two weeks on crutches. 

I can't think of anything else! Probably because I was either fortunate enough to do something embarrassing and have no witnesses (like doing a flip off the diving board, my bikini top coming off and putting it back on before anyone saw it was off) or I've somehow managed to permanently erase it from my mind! Haha

 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/