Wednesday, December 25, 2013

30 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 30 Weeks today. 70 more days left!
Total weight gain/measurements: I finally weigh exactly what I did pre-pregnancy, meaning I've gained back the 13 pounds I lost!
Maternity clothes: Same as last week - definitely loving my maternity jeans!
Stretch marks? Honestly, I really can't tell whether I have a couple small ones around my belly button or not! They are very small though, so not a big deal. 
Sleep: With sleep it has sort of been hit and miss - some nights I sleep really well, others not so much!
Best moment this week: Most definitely celebrating Christmas with family! 
Miss anything?: My mom got some Coronas the other night and honestly, I found myself a little bummed that I couldn't drink one! Haha
Movement: Lots and LOTS of rolling. At the moment, I feel like this guy is beating up my organs - it's getting a tad uncomfortable! Man, I sure love feeling him move though! :)
Food cravings: Nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? Again, nothing this week! I've felt nauseous a few times, but nothing in particular caused it. 
Gender: Boy :)
Labor signs: braxton hicks
Symptoms: Acid reflux, fatigue, what feels like a non-existent bladder and backache. 
Belly button in or out? It's out! Not sticking out far, but it's definitely not an innie anymore. 
Happy or moody most of the time: It's a pretty even mix of both! lol
Looking forward to: My ultrasound tomorrow! :D I am so excited to get to see our boy again! 


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/