Wednesday, December 18, 2013

29 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 29 Weeks 
Total weight gain/measurements: Gained another pound this week, putting me at 152 - one more pound until I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight! :D  
Maternity clothes: I wear them just about every day. I've primarily switched to my maternity jeans when I'm out, because the waist of the yoga pants I was wearing is really tight! Poor Vince kicks right where the band is every time I wear them. I feel like they smoosh him! At home I just wear flannel pants, all of which I own have really stretchy waistbands.
Stretch marks? I think I might be detecting the start of one right under my belly button, but I'm not sure. If it is one, it's very small. 
Sleep: Sleep has been better this week. I think my fatigue has just gotten to the point where I'm too tired to care as much about how comfortable I am! Haha  
Best moment this week: My mom arriving yesterday! :D We sobbed a bunch of big sappy tears; it was so wonderful to see her.
Miss anything?: Not really!
Movement: Kicking up a storm! I think he has flipped out of the breech position, because I'm feeling his kicks higher up and have gotten a few kicks to the ribs. I feel and see his movement the most and the strongest on my sides, I'm guessing because of the anterior placenta.  
Food cravings: Finally can say I have a craving again! Cereal! It really agrees with my stomach and I eat it every day.   
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really to be honest! :D How awesome is that?
Gender: Boy :)
Labor signs: I've been getting braxton hicks this past week often. They aren't painful, just very uncomfortable. I mostly get them when I'm on my feet - rarely ever has it happened while sitting down. And it happens randomly, with no pattern at all. They don't last too long either, which is why I'm not worried about them.
Symptoms: Acid reflux, fatigue and back pain this week. Occasionally nausea, but it usually doesn't last very long. (Yay! :D) 
Belly button in or out? My theory that my belly button is probably going to even out with the rest of my belly is starting to prove itself to be true. Every week, it comes out further and further and when I stand, the top half still sticks out. But you can't see it stick out through my shirt.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy most of the time! Emotional, but happy. :)
Looking forward to: Christmas :D It's my favorite holiday and I could not be more excited to have my mom and brother here. We haven't spent Christmas together since I was eighteen.
Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure if Mike will be stuck working on Christmas, but we said if he does, we will just celebrate it another day, which is totally fine by me. :)
Also, hitting the 30 week mark on Christmas day! Then I will only have 10 weeks left in my pregnancy...it blows my mind how time is starting to fly! 



1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

1 comment:

  1. You have had such an amazing pregnancy experience! By 29 weeks I was uncomfortable, back pains, couldn’t fit a sandwich in my stomach without feeling like I was going to explode and I was pissed off all the time. Lol Lucky girl! You are going to have a happy baby boy :] So excited for you, yay yay yay!

    ReplyDelete

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/