Friday, September 27, 2013

17 Weeks Pregnant

How far along? 17 Weeks :)
Total weight gain/measurements: I gained one more pound according to today's weight! I now weigh 145. So all together, I lost 13 and have regained 5 pounds back :)
Maternity clothes: Nothing new at the moment
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I was able to fix my sleep schedule! Yay! However I do wake up every night for around an hour or so, because I need to get a little something in my stomach. I'll usually eat a yogurt, sit on the couch and read to let it settle, then go back to bed. 
Best moment this week: I swear, I felt the baby actually kick yesterday. Either it was a kick, or I was having a random twitch about an inch under my belly button, just a little bit to the right. I felt it exactly four times in a row and nothing since then! Even if it was a twitch, it was really exciting! Mike put his ear up to my belly, right around where I felt the kick and he felt little nudges against his ear and could hear the movement! I wish I had a stethoscope so I could hear too!
Miss anything? I miss feeling physically well! Between the morning sickness and other nasty symptoms, I can't wait until I start to feel better!
Food cravings: This past week I really had strong cravings for Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which is strange, because so far I haven't had any sweet cravings at all! Also chicken broth, since I've come down with a cold. I really like the hot drink and the flavor! I have a cup steaming on my bedside table right now. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still bad smells, but it is all pregnancy related. I must just be really sensitive or something because my morning sickness is still not gone. If I cough really hard, it makes me gag and often times I will vomit. (Bless my friend Elena's heart; this happened yesterday while we were on Skype and she waited for me to come back from the bathroom!) So it's really just very pregnancy related and nothing besides that is causing me to get sick.  
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Besides the morning sickness, not many symptoms! I've been getting a bit headachy, but I know that has to do with the cold I caught from Mike a few days ago. I barely had any leg cramps this week, which is nice! Hoping things are beginning to look up symptom-wise!
Belly button in or out? Still in
Happy or moody most of the time: Optimistic and happy with the occasional meltdown! But those are allowed, right??
Looking forward to: Kicking this cold! Just one more week and one day till my next appointment :D squeee!


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/