Sunday, September 15, 2013

15 Weeks Pregnant



Aaaah! We FINALLY have our internet back and I am so stoked to update my blog! :) Don't mind my exhausted face haha!

How far along? 15 Weeks and 4 days :)
Total weight gain/measurements: I actually made it up one pound yesterday! Aaaaand after dinner today I weighed again and it was back down :/ But my midwife isn't concerned, so I'm not too worried. She said as long as I am eating, everything is fine.
Maternity clothes: One of my favorite pairs of shorts has just gotten very tight. :( So I am switching to stretchier pants. I've been liking to wear my work out capris, since they are super stretchy! And they are black, so they go with all of my tops. They almost look like cut off leggings.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: It has been easier to get rest, but my sleep schedule is still pretty messed up. When I am hurting at night or feeling sick, it's really difficult to sleep, even when I'm tired. And I really want to avoid taking Benadryl unless I really need to.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat on the doppler and the little "kick" we heard!
Miss anything? Coffee. I know I could still drink it here and there, but I my stomach will not tolerate it, at least at the moment. It's not even really the taste as much as the whole "zen" of drinking that morning cup of coffee. I've had tea a few times, but it's not quite the same.
Movement: I swear there is popcorn popping in my uterus. Haha :D
Food cravings: Hmm...I am still quite fond of cheesy bacon macaroni noodles. They are definitely not the most healthy thing, but half the time, it's all I can stomach! I've also been craving burritos lately; bean more so than beef.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Doing the dishes!! I need to figure out how to clean out our drain. Our washing machine also didn't drain the water during one of the cycles and it made the washer smell really bad. When I opened up the closet, I lost my breakfast because the smell was so revolting. It was so bad that it made the vinegar I had to use (yuck) to get rid of the smell not smell so horrible!. So really still just my damn nose. :/ 
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: I was doing GREAT with the nausea for a few days, and seriously thought it was the end. Nope. I've gotten sick three times this week and as I've mentioned before, it takes a LOT for me to throw up. So the morning sickness is still very strong. I am happy to announce that my allergies have been loads better though!
Belly button in or out? In...for now!
Happy or moody most of the time: I've felt very drained and tired lately, so it's very easy for me to lose my patience, especially with the dogs, as hard as I try to keep calm! lol Other than that fairly happy. :)
Looking forward to: OCTOBER! I have my next appointment at the beginning of October and at the end, we will find out the sex of the baby! :D Squeee!


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10


11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20


21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30


31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/