Wednesday, September 18, 2013

16 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 16 weeks today!
Total weight gain/measurements: I have now for sure gained a pound! I haven't gone back down to my previous weight - hoping I can keep gaining! :)
Maternity clothes: Haven't gotten anything new - I am still able to make my stretchy pants work well for now.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sleep has gotten a little bit better. I am currently working on fixing my internal clock so that I am not up all night! Hope it will work! 
Best moment this week: Going to the post office today to deliver a pair of shoes that I FINALLY got painted! The morning sickness kept me from my art table and it was wonderful to get back at it and cross one more thing off my to do list! :)
Miss anything? I sort of miss smoking. Not cigarettes - I don't miss the taste, the smell...yuck! Just the feeling of taking a drag off a cigarette. It's a bit strange. But I am so glad I have stopped. At this point I really don't know what made smoking so appealing to me!
Food cravings: I've honestly been craving a bowl of loaded bacon and potato soup from IHOP for over a month now and the craving will not stop coming back. I feel like if I don't fulfill it, it will never go away! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still smells! Today I sat with all my scented candles burning and it really made the house smell nice! I will try and do it more often and I think it will help. I've noticed also that if I go more than three hours without eating a little something, I start to feel really bad. Then I get nauseated to the point that I don't feel like I can eat...it's a vicious cycle. 
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: As you can see on my cheek, bad acne this week! Haha xD I forgot to clone them out before I posted the picture! Oh well! Also still morning sickness, stuffy nose and a new one...leg cramps. They have been especially bad at night, so I try to stretch the best I can before bed to minimize the pain. 
Belly button in or out? Still in
Happy or moody most of the time: I've found myself fairly happy in the last week - I find that if I'm not feeling well and I allow myself a five minute sobbing meltdown that it helps me feel better!
Looking forward to: Still October!


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/