Wednesday, January 1, 2014

31 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 31 weeks pregnant - estimated length for this week is over 16 inches and weight is approx. 3.3 pounds. (About the size of a coconut)
Total weight gain/measurements: 155 lbs - 2 pounds more than I was pre-pregnancy! About time, since at this point, Vince should be gaining about half a pound per week. (Yikes!)
Maternity clothes: I got a new bra this week, going up a band size. It's so much more comfortable now! I decided, after getting advice, to wait until after Vince arrives to purchase my nursing bras, just because I have no clue how much bigger "they" are going to get. lol
Stretch marks? I'm just barely seeing a couple teeny horizontal ones about a centimeter above my belly button. They are sort of translucent at the moment. So I've started applying the bio oil again, even though I've gotten to the point where I really can't stand the smell of either of my stretch mark creams. 
Sleep: Not so great. I'm exhausted constantly, but I have bad insomnia. It takes me forever to actually fall asleep, then I wake up shortly afterward to pee. Mike's alarm wakes me up at around 4-ish, if Tombstone hasn't already woken us both up by yeowling in front of our bedroom door at 3 AM. (Stinker.) I'm usually awake until around 8 or so, then try to go back to sleep for a few hours, so that I get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep!
Best moment this week: Getting to see our baby boy on the ultrasound again! :D 
Miss anything?: I miss walking like a normal person. I've begun to waddle like a penguin - it's horrible! I try to walk straight, but it ends up just turning back into waddling!
Movement: Insanely strong kicking. He is totally his father's son. I picture Vince being in tae kwon do someday, just like Mike was!
Food cravings: White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks! Decaf, of course. I am so stoked they are agreeing with me, because I hadn't been able to drink any coffee what so ever all pregnancy long and I missed it!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Had one bad night of acid reflux and thought I might throw up, but it went away. Other than that, nothing!
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor signs: Just braxton hicks
Symptoms: Acid reflux, backaches and fatigue. Also, I've been getting some RIDICULOUS acne this week! >.< Of course right before my sister in law's wedding. xD
Belly button in or out? Out! I think once I get bigger and stretch out a more, it will completely flatten itself out with the rest of my belly.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy in general, but snap easily!
Looking forward to: Visiting family down south for a few days. :) My mom and I are heading there today and will head back home on the 3rd. It will be great to get a chance to see everyone a last time before Vince gets here, since it's very uncertain when I will be able to travel next, especially with Mike's work schedule!


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
...
omg...I'm on my last line! O.O
 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/