Wednesday, January 8, 2014

32 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 32 Weeks Pregnant 
Total weight gain/measurements: 157 lbs - 2 pounds up from last week 
Maternity clothes: Nothing new!
Stretch marks? No new ones. I have a feeling the translucent ones above my belly button may become dark after delivery, but I really can't say for sure! 
Sleep: Eeehhh. Same as last week, really. Still not taking naps during the day, even though at times, I feel like it might actually help. I've also found myself waking up so HOT that I can't fall back to sleep! I have to have the fan going in our room at night on the lowest setting, just to get the air to circulate through the room. I am SO glad to have a winter pregnancy!!
Best moment this week: Getting to see family down south for a few days with my mom! It was great to get to make one last trip out of town before Vincent arrives.
Miss anything?: Not that she is a thing, but I miss my mom already! She left on Sunday and she will be back on February 4th. I look forward to seeing her again!
Movement: Lots of pushing from little man this week. Poor friend is starting to run out of room and he is not liking it! I've been feeling a lot of kicking up in the rib region. Although it's uncomfortable, it's so much better than when he was in breech and kicking me in the bladder! I am hoping he stays head down for the rest of the pregnancy. I've also been noticing a LOT of hiccups. He gets them at least once a day.
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week
Gender: Boy :)
Labor signs: Braxton hicks
Symptoms: Acid reflux, fatigue, backaches and round ligament pain. I think I need to stop eating dinner so close to bedtime, because I've been having acid reflux issues every night. I picked up the exercise ball from my mother in law's this week, which I am currently sitting on to help relieve some of my back pain. I think the round ligament pain had to do with all of the traveling and driving around in the car this week. It could just be my increase in size too - the further along I get, the more uncomfortable I become!
Belly button in or out? Out :D Now when I sit, my entire belly button is completely even with the rest of my belly. When I'm standing, the top of my belly button still sticks out. It's really strange!
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy :)
Looking forward to: My childbirth classes! I had my first one yesterday and I really liked it. I will be having them bi-weekly until the end of January. 


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/