Wednesday, January 22, 2014

34 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 34 Weeks today - Vincent is the size of a cantaloupe!
Total weight gain/measurements: 159 lbs - seemed to have lost a pound this week! I am 9 lbs up from my pre-pregnancy weight and 19 up from my lowest weight during my pregnancy. When I'm asked how much I've gained during pregnancy, I'm really not sure which weight to go by!
Maternity clothes: Nothing maternity, but I got a couple super comfy shirts from my friend Angela for Christmas that have been nice to lounge around in! They fit well over the bump :)
Stretch marks? Nope (fingers crossed!)
Sleep: Meh. Not great, but I am getting a bit more than I was last week. It really depends on the night. What gets me are the constant bathroom trips. I've even drastically decreased my fluid intake around bedtime and it makes no difference.
Best moment this week: Visiting Midland! I will make a separate blog entry about this.
Miss anything?: Walking like a normal person. I feel like a penguin. A fat one. xD
Movement: Lots of rolling, even more hiccups and lots of dancing on my ribs! Sometimes it seriously feels like he is busting a move in there. 
Food cravings: Still cereal!! I may or may not have just picked up 3 different kinds from the grocery store.....
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still very strong back and tailbone pain. I think a lot of it was because of all the driving we did this week. I also am almost certain I no longer have a bladder. It just goes straight through. xD 
Belly button in or out? Flat or out! Both Mike and his sister have said that I look like I don't have a belly button anymore. I kind of look like a clone! Haha
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week :)
Looking forward to: Mike's birthday! I really, really hope he doesn't end up having to go to Texas early, so that we can spend the day together!


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

2 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot believe how small you are. At this stage in the game I was already a full size at 176lbs! Geeze. I'm jealous- and sooo excited for you! six weeks away and you'll have your baby in your hands. Do you ever go to the baby bumps thread on reddit? I wish I had discovered it when I was prego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually really surprised. I thought I'd end up gaining a lot of weight, but I had no idea I was going to get as sick as I did! I'm glad to finally be gaining some weight!
      No, I haven't - however, I'm part of several different "Due in March" groups on Facebook and they have been AWESOME! :)

      Delete

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/