Wednesday, January 15, 2014

33 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 33 Weeks - Vince is the size of a pineapple and weighs about 4 pounds!
Total weight gain/measurements: 160 lbs - 7 lbs up from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: Nothing new
Stretch marks? I'm not seeing the translucent ones above my belly button anymore, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I am beyond grateful I haven't really gotten stretch marks and rather surprised, since I've gotten them before. Let's see what the last few weeks do!
Sleep: Still not good. I actually took a nap yesterday, because I've only been getting a few hours of sleep every night. I am constantly exhausted. 
Best moment this week: Our travel system arriving yesterday! :D Mike and I got it all set up and it looks amazing! I can't wait to take little man on walks!
Miss anything?: Feeling normal. I know it will take a while to recover after the birth, but I look forward to Vincent being here and physically feeling like I did before I got pregnant. I'm out of energy, I waddle horribly and I'm horribly uncomfortable, if not in pain. It is all worth it though!
Movement: Hiccups at least twice a day now. Poor guy! Again, lots of rolling. I often feel him getting his little feet stuck up in my ribs - it feels so weird! There have been a few times he has kicked or moved and it has really hurt!
Food cravings: Probably cereal. Can't get enough of it!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Anxiety! When I start getting anxious about what is to come in the next weeks, it tends to make me feel nauseous. But not comparable to the way I was feeling up until the 3rd trimester with the morning sickness! Thank goodness.
Gender: Boy :)
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Horrible back problems this week. I am having pain on the lower left side of my back, which radiates down into my butt and around to the very top of my leg in the front. I have tried stretching and movement and nothing has made it any better.
My midwife noticed something at my appointment on Monday that completely freaked me out. I was leaning back so we could listen to the heartbeat and I noticed a HUGE bulge in the middle of my tummy. At first I said: "Cool! Is that his back?" She immediately told me to lay flat - apparently my abdominal muscles are splitting apart. Lovely. So my "six pack" is now an oval shape instead of going straight up and down. Apparently it's common, but I'm going to have to bust my butt doing crunches after Vince is born, to correct it. I didn't even know that was possible - if I had, I would have done everything in my power to prevent it from happening. There's not much I'll be able to do about it until after the birth, unfortunately.
Belly button in or out? Sometimes flat, sometimes out. When I sit up, it pops out pretty far, because of the abdominal muscles being apart. It's very strange looking. It's always out when I'm standing!
Happy or moody most of the time: My moods have been up and down and all over the place for the last week. We have so much going on and there will be a lot of changes even before the baby arrives, which I'm nervous about. I've been mostly anxious this week.
Looking forward to: My baby shower :) We finally set a date, so we can start making and sending out the invitations!


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/