Wednesday, January 29, 2014

35 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 35 Weeks 
Total weight gain/measurements: 161 lbs - 8 lbs up from my pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: Nothing new
Stretch marks? Still nothing
Sleep: Sleep has been a little better. Mike and I took apart our bed frame and gave it to my brother and are now just sleeping on the box spring and mattress. When I bought the frame, I accidentally ordered a full size, so we had to stack the box spring and mattress on top of the frame, making it RIDICULOUSLY high. It's so much easier to get in and out of the bed now, making it easier for me to fall back to sleep after I've used the bathroom. And the bed doesn't creak every time I get out of bed, which used to wake Mike up at night.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Mike's birthday! :) I am so glad we were able to spend it together, when we weren't sure if he was going to have to go to Midland early. 
Miss anything?: Being able to get things done the way I did before pregnancy. Now with the 3rd trimester fatigue and carrying around all this extra weight from the baby, it is getting harder and harder to keep up with tasks around the house! It's so frustrating when simply vacuuming the house causes me to pant and break out in a sweat!
Movement: Still a lot of rolling! It's beginning to get a bit painful when he stretches out. He is a strong little guy!
Food cravings: Cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick? I've gotten nauseous on a few occasions this week, but can't really think of anything that may have caused it. I think the fatigue might contribute to it, because I tend to get more nauseous when I'm tired.
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Back pain and a strange shooting pain, which feels like it's right in my cervix. It only happens occasionally, but it makes it difficult to walk sometimes. I asked my midwife about it and she says since it's not accompanied by any bleeding or contractions, it's most likely just pressure of the baby's head weighing down. It goes away completely when I'm sitting down though, so it's totally manageable. 
Belly button in or out? Flat or out! Both Mike and his sister have said that I look like I don't have a belly button anymore. I kind of look like a clone! Haha
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part :)
Looking forward to: My mom coming back on the 4th! Mike is leaving for Midland on the 1st or 2nd, so it will be especially nice to have her around again! 


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/