Tuesday, August 4, 2015

9 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 9 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 141.4 lbs (+1.6 lbs), belly 38 inches around
Maternity clothes: Nope
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Sleep has been great, if you don't count the 10-20 nightly trips to the bathroom! 
Best moment this week: Celebrating our first wedding anniversary! We didn't do anything special, because neither of us were feeling well, but it was nice to get to spend time together!
Miss anything? My pre-pregnancy nose. I get horrible scent aversions during pregnancy - it was the same deal last time. I can't stand the smell of certain soaps, creams, lotions, foods or cleaners, which I usually either don't mind or love! I have bought three different hand soaps this pregnancy so far and I still can't find one that doesn't make me queasy. However from the beginning, I've been using a fragrance free lotion, which I should've done earlier last time around! 
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick? Random scents around the house and certain foods. Some days it's one thing, other days it's another!
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Fatigue and nausea and lower back pain. 
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty moody - not necessarily grumpy, but go from happy, to weepy, to incredibly exhausted, to starving, to super nauseous, back to happy again. Lather, rinse repeat several times per day. xD
Looking forward to: My first OB appointment in just one more week! I am so excited to see my baby and meet my doctor!! I'm also looking forward to hitting 10 weeks and being a quarter of the way through pregnancy! :)

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/