Tuesday, August 25, 2015

12 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 12 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 143.6 lbs (+3.8 lbs), belly 38.5 inches around
Maternity clothes: Only on occasion, but they aren't needed at this point
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Sleep has been fine!
Best moment this week: Getting Vincent's new play kitchen! You know you're a mom when that type of thing is the highlight of your week. xD 
Miss anything? Coffee. I did get some decaf, but a lot of the time, I find myself a little too queasy to want to drink it. It was such a staple in my morning and it's strange to not have a cup with breakfast anymore!
Movement: Occasionally a little popping sensation that I know for sure isn't gas, but not much at all yet! I'm still surprised I'm feeling anything at all this early!
Food cravings: Not really a craving, but the most appetizing thing to me, and I could seriously sit and eat it all day, is buttered toast. I have it every morning and always end up wanting more!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Last pregnancy, I would cough, it would turn into a gag and I would end up throwing up. The same thing is happening this pregnancy, but it's only happened a couple of times. It only happens when I'm already queasy! I try to take deep breaths afterward, but it always just ends up helping to get sick and be done with it. And unlike last pregnancy, I have actually felt better after throwing up as opposed to the same or worse! So that's an improvement :)
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Nausea was pretty bad, but the past few days, I've hardly felt nauseous at all! I'm hoping it is coming to an end - I can't even express how much I'd love to go through most of my pregnancy without the nausea!! Otherwise sore boobs. They've become increasingly sore within the past couple weeks. Occasional back pain, but nothing bad. Other than that, really no complaints! This pregnancy is definitely easier than my first! 
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: It really varies from day to day. Some days, I am in complete meltdown mode and other days I am in a fantastic mood!
Looking forward to: My next appointment! One week from today! :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/