Tuesday, August 18, 2015

11 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!

How far along?: 11 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 140.8 lbs (+2 lbs), belly 38 inches around
Maternity clothes: Only on occasion, but they aren't needed at this point
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Sleep has been okay - although lately, I've been having a hard time falling asleep, because of nausea late at night. 
Best moment this week: Having a play date with a friend and her 14 month old this week! It was nice to get out and Vincent had a great time. 
Miss anything? My energy. It has gotten a little bit better, but I find myself exhausted after putting toys away or bringing in groceries! I end up out of breath!
Movement: Occasionally a little popping sensation that I know for sure isn't gas, but not much at all yet! I'm still surprised I'm feeling anything at all this early!
Food cravings: Beef Taquitos! No idea why, especially since I've had such a meat aversion this pregnancy. But I want them. Now. With a lot of cheese on top.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Haha - changing diapers! I don't know what on earth is up lately, I think it might be the teething, but Vincent's diapers have been NASTY lately! I threw up for the first time this pregnancy on Saturday, right after changing a diaper. I have NEVER had problems changing diapers before. I'm hoping it was a one time thing, because I really have been feeling better this pregnancy!
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Nausea has been fairly consistent this week, but my sea bands are actually really helping this time! My back has been doing a lot better - I think it just depends on my posture and how I've been sitting. 
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Same as last week! 
Looking forward to: My next appointment, even though it's not for another two weeks!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/