Tuesday, August 11, 2015

10 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!


How far along?: 10 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 142.2 lbs (+2.4 lbs), belly 38 inches around
Maternity clothes: No need, but I have occasionally been wearing my maternity shorts, because they're comfortable!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Sleep has been fine! 
Best moment this week: Having my first ultrasound!
Miss anything? Same as last week!
Movement: The other night, I felt movement. You're going to think I'm insane, and that's okay - I would probably think so too, considering I'm 10 weeks and the baby is the size of a prune. But I know what is gas and what isn't - they were little, bitty, tiny pops. I didn't notice it while I was walking or running about; this was in the evening, when I was lying on my back and paying close attention. The movement was about 3 inches below my belly button. I felt Vincent early, at about 14 weeks and he was my first, so it wouldn't surprise me that I'm feeling movement sooner this time!
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular, but I still have pretty strong scent and food aversions of things like soaps and meat. 
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: The fatigue and the nausea have gotten a lot better this past week! The nausea has become more of a queasy feeling and I find myself feeling much less exhausted than I was in the weeks prior. My tailbone and back are still bothering me, but it's very manageable!  
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Same as last week! 
Looking forward to: Getting my amazon shipment! It should be arriving on Thursday and it will have a big brother book for Vincent, which we plan to announce the pregnancy on facebook with, my Ergo carrier with a newborn insert (our first baby #2 purchase!!) and a transformer for our piano so I can FINALLY play again! :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/