Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halfway There!



How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: 146 lbs today. Hopefully the weight actually sticks this time...it fluctuates so much! 
Maternity clothes: Nothing new! But I did dig a pair of old but nice looking yoga pants out of the closet - they look like black slacks and they are sooo much more comfortable! They are a little tight since I have had them since I was...gosh...15 I think? But they will work until I can get some comfy maternity jeans. :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Eeehhhh...it's been okay. I have been struggling with insomnia a bit this week. I'm starting to get very uncomfortable when I sleep and I just can't seem to find a good position
Best moment this week: Hitting the halfway mark in my pregnancy! I could not be more excited :D Bean is kicking like crazy and growing like a weed!
Miss anything? My band shirts. I tried to put one on yesterday...noooot happening. So I've been wearing Mike's band shirts instead, even though they are about two sizes too big for me!
Food cravings: This bean could not be more Mike's baby. My cravings for Tombstone pizzas are completely through the roof. >.< Why can't I crave healthy foods?! (Besides bananas)
Anything making you queasy or sick? The gagging is back - I think I jinxed myself! So yes, still gagging and smells. Not to be a pessimist, but I have come to terms with the fact that this issue will most likely follow me for the rest of my pregnancy. 
Gender: Unknown...just 9 more days!! :D
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: I wish soooo badly that I could say I haven't thrown up this week. Unfortunately I can't! Still morning sickness and occasional leg cramps. I keep forgetting to go to the health food store to get magnesium tablets...then when I get the cramps I get mad at myself for not doing so! Usually they sneak up during the night. Also back pain, but I am so used to that from previous issues that it isn't as big of a deal. Usually using a heating pad for a little bit relieves the pain pretty quickly. :)
Belly button in or out? Still in, but I have a feeling it might pop out in the coming weeks.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy :) I love that I am feeling the baby move more. When I am in a grumpy mood and feel that baby kick, it puts me in a good mood! 
Looking forward to: The gender scan!! :D


Here is another picture we took today - I saw this on Pinterest and HAD to do it! :D 


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/