Tuesday, October 8, 2013

19 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: I was 143 at my midwife appointment and I am 145 today! So I've gained 5 pounds back. Hopefully it's here to stay this time around! My app says that I should have gained about 10 pounds by now. Ummm...whoops?
Maternity clothes: Nothing new - I prefer yoga pants for the post part really. I have a bunch of the exact same pair, so I hope nobody thinks I'm wearing the same clothes for days in a row! Although I admit that does sometimes happen... ;D 
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: I've been getting pretty good sleep lately actually. I still wake up several times in the night, but I haven't had much problems getting back to sleep. I've been avoiding naps during the day, because it seems to make my sleep schedule worse. It's difficult feeling tired most of the day, but it's not worth it when I'm up all night!
Best moment this week: Getting negative blood test results! There were no birth defects detected :D I got the call yesterday and was so relieved! Also hearing bean's heartbeat at the appointment! It was at 160 again.
Miss anything? My appetite. It has slooooowly been creeping back. Hopefully it will be back in full swing by Thanksgiving!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week. In the mornings I've been favoring English muffins with a little butter on them, because they are easy on my stomach. Can't think of anything else though.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Smells still. The coughing which turns into a gag has really let up this week, which is WONDERFUL!  
Gender: Unknown, but we made the appointment for our ultrasound! It is on the 25th of October and I will be 21 weeks. We can't wait!
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Nausea, fatigue and headaches. The gastritis REALLY let up this week, and I could not be more grateful. It was so incredibly painful! The vomiting has also really let up! I don't want to get too excited too soon, because I know it can come right back, but I am hoping to get a bit of a break from it for a while!
Belly button in or out? Still in
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been a little moody this week! I find myself especially annoyed when the dogs start barking...it really sets me off. I feel like they are actively trying to prepare me for motherhood. xD lol
Looking forward to: Hitting the halfway mark next week!


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/