Wednesday, October 23, 2013

21 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: As of today, I've gained back 8 pounds from the 13 I lost in the beginning of my pregnancy
Maternity clothes: Nothing new!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: is nice, when I'm able to get any haha
Best moment this week: Actually seeing the baby move for the first time! It looks so cool - I can't wait until I start seeing little feet pushing against the inside of my belly :D Also, Mike passed his driving test and he got his CDL license today! Yaaay! I am so incredibly proud of him. Now he can start looking for work and we will get things back on track :D 
Miss anything? Not so much this week 
Food cravings: Hmm...one of my friends mentioned grapes last night and I really haven't been able to kick the idea of fresh grapes out of my head! Other than that just pizza haha - I have a feeling that won't change! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nasty cough and gag - but I am proud to announce, I have not thrown up this week! Woohoo! *knocks on wood till knuckles bleed*
Gender: We find out on Friday, so only two more sleeps! Words can't express my excitement!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Queasiness and back pain. I've started doing stretches this week in the evenings and they really help! Thankfully, this week has not been very rough :) Hoping I can get a few weeks of break from any really nasty symptoms. (Pleeeease?!)
Belly button in or out? In for now
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but very emotional! 
Looking forward to: FRIDAY!! :D


1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/