Sunday, March 31, 2019

25 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 25 weeks pregnant 
Total weight gain/measurements: 166 lbs (+6 lbs)
Maternity clothes: Has to be maternity or super stretchy, otherwise it doesn't fit!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Sleep has been SO bad this week. Between this child constantly hugging my bladder to the point of me having to empty it on a 1-2 x per hour basis, acid reflux and general discomfort, I've been getting an average of 4 hours of sleep per night. And that's with 5-7 trips to the bathroom per night and usually getting up with Samantha once or twice. I really hope it gets better this week, because I'm exhausted!
Best moment this week: Adding up all the money we saved this month to put towards paying off Mike's truck!! Between Mike's ultra hard work at two jobs, my Dave Ramsey class and strict budgeting, we've been tackling our debt with "gazelle intensity" and it's starting to pay off big time! Might sound lame, but we are both pretty excited haha!
Miss anything?: Not having to worry about acid reflux triggers in my diet. -.-
Movement: This boy is a wild mover!! He is most active in the evening and at night 
Food cravings: Popcorn
Anything making you queasy or sick? The same smells as the whole pregnancy so far. The acid reflux has been contributing as well, but it makes me feel more like I'm just going to vomit rather than nauseous.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Acid reflux and back pain this week mainly
Belly button in or out? The top is "out" a lot of the time, especially when I'm standing!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy this week
Looking forward to: Vincent's first tee ball practice tomorrow! :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/