Sunday, March 17, 2019

23 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 23 weeks pregnant 
Total weight gain/measurements: 162 lbs (+2 lbs)
Maternity clothes: I honestly need one or two more pairs of maternity pants, but I just can't justify it! I've been wearing leggings and yoga pants non-stop, tank tops, stretchy shirts and the same couple tank tops lol! I look forward to nicer weather when I'm not having to bundle up as much and have more clothing options with this growing bump!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Hit and miss
Best moment this week: Getting to celebrate Samantha's birthday AND celebrating 1 week of her being 100% potty trained, night and day with NO accidents!! Yay!!
Miss anything?: My regular exercise routine and my diet before I started feeling sick. Since I've been feeling a little bit better, I'm going to try to ease back into things. I went on a run today and was craving one of my smoothies, so that's a good sign!
Movement: What seems like nearly constant movement!! He kicks so low, it's hard for me to see the big kicks without busting out a mirror because I can't see over my bump haha!
Food cravings: I've been craving pasta this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Lots of smells and certain foods, particularly meat.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Food aversions, acid reflux and fatigue. Thanks to the belly band I've been wearing religiously, pelvic pain hasn't been an issue hardly at all this week.
Belly button in or out? In most of the time
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy this week
Looking forward to: Doing some crafts this week :)

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/