Sunday, March 24, 2019

24 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 24 weeks pregnant 
Total weight gain/measurements: 164 lbs (+4 lbs)
Maternity clothes: I bought my first pair of maternity leggings this week haha!! And it was totally worth it. Having trouble fitting in much of anything unless it's maternity or super stretchy!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Still hit and miss. It really depends on the night. I've been having bad acid reflux plaguing me this past week, which makes it incredibly difficult to sleep! Not to mention, this little boy has been SO attached to my bladder, several nights this week I've been up at least once an hour to pee. 
Best moment this week: Mike and I went out on a last minute date on Tuesday and it was SO nice to get to visit and eat a tasty meal!! <3
Miss anything?: Not having to worry about acid reflux triggers in my diet. -.-
Movement: So much movement!! I always felt Samantha and Vincent pretty well, but I can feel and see movement SO much better this time since I have a posterior placenta for the first time!
Food cravings: Thin mints!!! I have to be SO careful with them though because they trigger acid reflux. So I can only have a couple and it has to be very early in the day. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? The same smells! Also - MY DAMN PRENATAL. I had to get a little bit different kind when I ran out of my previous one because it was out of stock. And the second that thing hits my tongue, it takes everything in me not to gag and throw it up!! I saw my old one was back in stock yesterday, so I'm going to order it and replace this one because it's killing me.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Acid reflux is the biggest one this week. On the days I'm on my feet a lot or my activity is a lot more increased, I struggle with pelvic and round ligament pain quite a bit.
Belly button in or out? The top is "out" a lot of the time, especially when I'm standing!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy this week
Looking forward to: Samantha's first gymnastics lesson on Tuesday!!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/