Sunday, April 14, 2019

27 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 27 weeks pregnant - in the 3rd trimester!!
Total weight gain/measurements: 169 lbs (+9)
Maternity clothes: Has to be maternity or super stretchy, otherwise it doesn't fit! I now only have three pairs of pants that fit me - two pairs of yoga pants and one pair of maternity leggings. The baby is so low that anything around my waist is so tight!! I'm going to have to buy some maternity shorts because I don't have any that I can fit into right now and it's starting to get warm.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Awful. I've been getting between 3.5 and 4.5 hours of sleep almost every night. 
Best moment this week: Getting to visit with some friends 
Miss anything?: My sanity
Movement: Constantly! He is a very active baby. :)
Food cravings: Haven't had much of an appetite this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Same smells that have been triggering the nausea all pregnant and stress
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Had a bit of a scare on Friday. I started having contractions. They weren't super strong and did not feel like true labor contractions, but after 4 hours of not being able to get them to stop no matter what I did, I went in to get checked to make sure everything was okay. Thankfully everything was fine and the contractions stopped! Needless to say I've been instructed to take it easy and keep my stress levels low. I've been trying to this weekend, but it's easier said than done.
Symptoms: Fatigue, headaches and braxton hicks
Belly button in or out? The top is out, or even with my belly 
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody - it's been a really tough week.
Looking forward to: Our trip to Midland to escape the chaos for a little bit on Wednesday

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/