Tuesday, February 16, 2016

37 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!

Just before our baby shower! It was such a crazy busy week, I didn't get a chance to take a chalkboard photo!

How far along?: 37 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 172.8lbs (+33 lbs), belly 45 inches around
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity, yoga pants and extra long tank tops! Only a handful of non-maternity shirts still fit and some of the maternity shirts have gotten too tight! 
Stretch marks? Got a couple more small ones this week
Sleep: Just about non-existent
Best moment this week: Our baby shower! It could not have been more perfect. It was absolutely beautiful and it was so lovely to get to spend some time with family! <3 We got some things we'd been needing for Samantha as well, which was a huge help.
Miss anything? Sleep
Movement: Lots of rolling around! There are also some times it feels like she is beating on my belly like a drum or running in place on the side of my belly haha! Oh and I can't believe I have yet to mention, that like her brother, this baby girl is SUPER hiccup-y! 3-5x per day is the norm. Poor baby!
Food Cravings: Cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None, although the braxton hicks are becoming a lot more frequent, especially when I'm cleaning or chasing Vincent around. I had a few last night before dinner that were stronger than usual and I needed to stop doing what I was doing and wait for them to pass. I am thinking it might've been because I was hungry though, because it stopped after dinner!
Symptoms: Fatigue, lots of braxton hicks and acid reflux. Also an almost constant aching pain in the middle of my back and my abdominal muscles from the weight of baby. I explained it to Mike like this: imagine you've got a hiking backpack full of bricks strapped to your front and you can't set it down; you carry it with you everywhere, go to the bathroom and shower with it and sleep with it as well! That's seriously what it's like.
Belly button in or out? Out!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but I've been very tired, which definitely causes moodiness.
Looking forward to: Thursday's birthplace tour at the hospital where I'll be delivering! I think becoming familiar with what the L&D ward looks like will help ease my nerves in that regard. By the time I was in labor with Vince, I'd already been to L&D 4 times, so I felt pretty comfortable once we'd arrived!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(Can I just say that marking one of those off ^^ every week is my favorite part of posting these blogs?! Hahaha!)
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/