Tuesday, February 2, 2016

35 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 35 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 170.2lbs (+30.4 lbs....ooooy vey xD), belly 45 inches around
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity; although I'm even starting to grow out of some of my maternity clothes! :(
Stretch marks? Now I can tell for sure that one of my old stretch marks stretched further, because the top of it is red, whereas the old ones have faded, so TECHNICALLY I don't have any new ones lol
Sleep: I don't want to talk about it...hahaha
Best moment this week: This was a great week! Celebrating Mike's birthday, couponing with my sister in law and getting together with Mike's aunt and cousins to visit and plan my baby shower! :D Also, getting the rest of our W2s in the mail ;D HahaMiss anything? Sleeping on my stomach!  
Movement: Many. Much. Movement. I LOVE it! <3 :D
Food Cravings: cocoa pebbles, egg rolls and pizza...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! :)
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: fatigue, braxton hicks and this week AWFUL abdominal muscle pain! I feel like she's trying to bust out right in between my abdominal muscles. I can tell that the diastasis recti is much worse this pregnancy, even though I've been trying to be extra careful! I know part of it is likely because of how many times per day I lift up Vince, but that's something that can't be avoided!
Belly button in or out? It's very much out! It's actually getting to the point where you can see it through my shirt now. I'm beginning to doubt it will even out with the rest of my belly like it did with Vince, like I thought it might!
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy this week :)
Looking forward to: Our baby shower! Mike and I were not planning on having a shower this time around, so it was such a wonderful surprise when Mike's aunt and cousin told me they wanted to throw us one! I'm so excited to get to celebrate with everyone! :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/