Sunday, January 10, 2016

31 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!


How far along?: 31 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 162.4lbs (+22.6 lbs), belly 43.75 inches around
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity, with the exception of long, stretchy shirts and yoga pants. 
Stretch marks? No new ones. 
Sleep: Awful! The other night, I stopped counting after the 10th trip to the bathroom. Definitely reached the point in pregnancy that's preparing me for the nightly nursing sessions every 1-2 hours! I am so thankful for my mom, who has often offered to keep an eye on Vincent for me around midday, so I can take an early nap or offer to get him up after his nap, so I can eat after he goes down for his and sleep for a couple of hours.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend some time with my sisters in law, brother in law and niece! My niece is a couple months younger than Vincent and watching them play was so wonderful! :)
Miss anything? Sleep. Very much. 
Movement: Lots of movement! Mike has been able to see and feel her movements so much better lately. It helps that she's been more wiggly when he is home!
Food cravings: Cereal and pasta!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, but not exactly sure what. Twice this week before bed, I lost my dinner. The first time I got a really sharp pain in my gut that got progressively worse until I threw up. The second time, I was in the middle of eating dinner and out of nowhere, I felt like I had to throw up and I did. Both days, I'd taken my Unisom and B6 the night before, so it could've just been a matter of dinner not agreeing with me.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: fatigue, braxton hicks, acid reflux, general discomfort
Belly button in or out? Top is out. It's getting to where you can occasionally see it poke through my shirt, but only sometimes! I'm still waiting for it to even out with the rest of my belly. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Very moody, although I really am happy! I think it's just a matter of stress, lack of sleep and third trimester discomfort that makes me moody. I am so thankful for having such a patient husband, who couldn't be more understanding! And I really do try my absolute best not to be snippy, even when I'm feeling particularly irritable.
Looking forward to: Checking more things off the to-do list! I have been so focused on the holidays these past couple of months, that I'd put almost everything else on the back burner temporarily. But there are still a few things to get done before Samantha arrives, not to mention Mike has a birthday next month and Vince's 2nd birthday is coming up before we know it also!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/