Wednesday, December 30, 2015

30 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 30 weeks pregnant - 3/4 of the way there! :D
Total weight gain/measurements: 158 lbs (+18.2 lbs), belly 43 inches around
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity, with the exception of long, stretchy shirts and yoga pants. 
Stretch marks? Not 100% sure, but I may have gotten a new one above my belly button. It's hard to tell if it's a new one or an old one!
Sleep: It's been okay. The acid reflux is occasionally bothersome, but usually goes away pretty quickly once I take a Zantac and lay on my left side. 
Best moment this week: Celebrating Christmas with my family! It was such a wonderful Christmas! I'm sad it's over and I need to start thinking about putting away decorations! :/
Miss anything? Being able to move around for more than two minutes without getting braxton hicks contractions!!
Movement: So much movement! Samantha is a wiggle worm. I have been so excited to feel her little limbs slide across my belly - it's amazing how big she is getting!
Food cravings: Pasta, salad and peanut butter cookies! I think I might have to bake another batch...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Fatigue, braxton hicks and acid reflux
Belly button in or out? Top is out. It's getting to where you can occasionally see it poke through my shirt, but only sometimes! I'm still waiting for it to even out with the rest of my belly. 
Happy or moody most of the time: It really depends. There have been so many uncertainties lately. The oilfield has liked to throw us curveballs every winter right around Christmastime since Mike started working. It gets very scary and stressful and definitely puts us in a state of worry, so that has caused me to be more moody than usual. But other than that I am happy! We are all healthy, have a roof over our heads and food on the table and that is all I can ask for!! :) 
Looking forward to: Checking more things off the to-do list! I have been so focused on the holidays these past couple of months, that I'd put almost everything else on the back burner temporarily. But there are still a few things to get done before Samantha arrives, not to mention Mike has a birthday next month and Vince's 2nd birthday is coming up before we know it also!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/