Wednesday, December 9, 2015

27 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 27 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 153.8 lbs - I actually dropped a few lbs in the past two weeks (+14 lbs), belly 42 inches around
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity. Got a new pair of maternity jeans, too! 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Depends on the night, but okay for the most part. 
Best moment this week: Visiting family in New Mexico, which is why there was no bump update last week! We were gone for a week and a half and it was wonderful to see everyone. Although I'm very glad to be home. Traveling with a toddler while pregnant is exhausting!! Also, I got to see baby girl today, which was wonderful as always! :D



Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Samantha is a VERY wiggly baby!! She is most active during the day, unlike her brother, who was a night owl. It's getting to where her movement will shake me in my seat! Haha
Food cravings: Pasta, cheese and salad
Anything making you queasy or sick? Only not taking my medicine! And apparently fish. I got violently sick last Thursday after having fish tacos for dinner, which were SO good going down, but not so good coming back up haha! So I definitely will steer clear from that for the remainder of my pregnancy. I also hadn't taken my unisom/B6 combo the night before, which I know contributed to it. There was another occasion during our trip that I forgot to take it and got sick the next morning. So it seems that as long as I take my combo, I'm good!
Gender: Still a girl! :) 
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Fatigue, braxton hicks and the dreaded acid reflux has begun!! I'm going to have to start watching what I eat too close to bedtime. It really doesn't bother me so much unless I'm lying in bed - last night it was so bad, I thought I was going to be sick. Blech.
Belly button in or out? The top is out most of the time!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time! I do admit to being easily irritable though - I try very hard NOT to be witchy with a B, but sometimes it does happen >.< 
Looking forward to: Christmas!! :D We started putting up decorations yesterday and I am totally in my happy place. 

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/