Wednesday, November 25, 2015

25 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 25 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 155.2 lbs (+15.4 lbs), belly 41 inches around
Maternity clothes: It's funny, I've purchased a couple printed maternity shirts, but most of the shirts I already have are long, stretchy and/or have that bunched stitching on the side and work PERFECTLY as maternity shirts. Several of my favorite shirts are hibernating though - they do not work at ALL right now!
My maternity jeans, slacks and black yoga pants are the only pants I wear now. (Yes, I often wear yoga pants out. They look decent, you can't see my undies and they're damn comfortable. xD)
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Eh - so-so. I definitely won't complain though, since it's a lot better than it will be here in a few months! Hahaha! And thankfully no acid reflux yet. *knocks on wood* 
Best moment this week: My mom arriving :) 
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: LOTS of movement! This girl is a total wiggle worm. Although I've got an anterior placenta and can't see a ton of movement right in the middle of my belly button, I can always feel the movement and see my belly button sink and rise! It's very entertaining to watch. 
Food cravings: Cereal, pasta and salad
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Fatigue, occasional back/tailbone pain (it's not been quite as bad this week!)
Belly button in or out? Top has popped out! At times it looks like I don't have a belly button, just like with Vincent!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! I have been pretty easily irritable though! (Sorry again to anyone I may have snapped at this past week)
Looking forward to: THEEERRRNKSGEEERVEEERNGGG :D 

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/