Tuesday, November 10, 2015

23 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 23 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 151 lbs (+11.2 lbs), belly 40.5 inches around
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes and clothing that works as maternity 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: I've been sick this week, so again, sleep has not been great. But last night was actually a lot better!  
Best moment this week: Finishing up Samantha's bedroom decorations! We finished her quilt and bedding and I even made her a little fabric taggie toy! :) I'll eventually make a post with everything, but not just yet. ;)


Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Lots of movement! I love feeling her kick and squirm throughout the day now, even if I'm running around doing things! It feels like she is checking in with me "Hey Mom! What's up?" :D
Food cravings: Same as last week! I'm trying to make sure I don't go too overboard on the eating. But I can't make any promises about Thanksgiving. I don't think I've ever in my entire life looked forward to Thanksgiving more than I am this year! Hahaha
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: Nada.
Symptoms: Tailbone/back pain, braxton hicks and headaches, although they are related to the cold I've had the past couple of days. 
Belly button in or out? Top of my belly button is out, rest is in. I have a feeling it will completely even out with the rest of my belly by the third trimester like it did with Vince! Yay for clone belly hehe :D
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My mom arriving! She should hopefully be here within the next week :) 

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/