Tuesday, November 17, 2015

24 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 24 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 152.4 lbs (+12.6 lbs), belly 41 inches around
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes and clothing that works as maternity 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: It really depends. Some nights are good, some are bad. It's getting more and more difficult to get comfortable and the bathroom trips are becoming more and more frequent! 
Best moment this week: This is going to sound completely ridiculous. BUT: going to Target by myself. Haha!! Mike hung out at the house while Vince napped on Saturday so he could play Fallout and I was able to run an errand alone! That is very rare. It was so nice to just walk into Target with my ear buds in and look at all the things. I probably spent over an hour just wandering up and down the aisles! lol Crazy to think something that used to give me such crippling anxiety is now so enjoyable!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: So much movement! I'm beginning to see movement from the outside a lot more as well.
Food cravings: Pasta and cereal. I literally drooled on myself a few nights ago looking at pasta recipes on Pinterest - no lie xD
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: Nada.
Symptoms: Tailbone/back pain and fatigue. Braxton hicks haven't been quite as frequent this week!
Belly button in or out? Top is out or even with the rest of my belly, but the bottom half is still in!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: My mom arriving tomorrow! 

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Leah, Mike, & Vincent! How sweet - a baby girl! I'm sure Vincent will be an awesome big brother. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/