Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halfway There - Baby #2!



How far along?: 20 weeks pregnant - halfway there! :D
Total weight gain/measurements: 148.2 lbs (+8.4 lbs), belly 40 inches around
Maternity clothes: In maternity clothes and clothing that works as maternity. Most of my regular clothes don't fit right anymore!
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Not bad! I've found it a little harder to fall asleep this week.
Best moment this week: Buying baby girl clothes! Vincent even picked out two outfits! When I took them from the rack to look on them, he tugged on them and said "Uh-huh!! Uh-huh!!" <3 Also, Mike had a long weekend and it was so wonderful to get to spend some time together as a family!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Lots of movement this week. And I THINK I may have felt hiccups for the first time yesterday! :D
Food cravings: Although it's a beverage: Starbucks coffee. Caramel coffees in particular. I can't WAIT until they bring back the Chesnut Praline and Caramel Brulee Lattes this winter!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! I was even able to cook hamburger meat this week - woohoo! I still have no interest in eating any meat other than chicken though. 
Gender: Girl <3
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: Tailbone pain and braxton hicks
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week!
Looking forward to: My appointment on Thursday! I will likely be getting another ultrasound from my OB, since the anatomy scan was with a high risk doctor when we had our appointment with the geneticist last week.

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/