Tuesday, October 27, 2015

21 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 21 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 148.8 lbs (+9 lbs), belly 40 inches around
Maternity clothes: Wearing mostly maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Not as good as it's been. I've been having a very hard time getting comfortable and falling asleep lately. For a while, I stopped taking naps with Vince, because I didn't feel the need for it as much anymore, but now I've gone back to trying to nap with him several times a week. 
Best moment this week: Picking out fabric with my sister in law for Samantha's room! We are making a quilt and I'm making her and Vincent each a minky blanket. It has been so fun to get on Pinterest and gather ideas for her room! :D And of course seeing baby girl on the ultrasound again!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Lots of movement! But she is definitely more of a roly poly than her brother, who was a total kick-boxer. I'm also pretty certain I did feel hiccups last week, because I've felt them a couple more times this week!
Food cravings: Still Starbucks! Also pasta. And pizza. ALL THE FOODS! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: Tailbone pain and braxton hicks
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week!
Looking forward to: Halloween! :D I seriously can't wait!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/