Tuesday, October 6, 2015

18 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 18 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 145 lbs (+5.2 lbs), belly 39.5 inches around
Maternity clothes: Off and on. I was super excited to get my two new fun maternity shirts in the mail this week! I'm wearing one of them in the photo :)
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week: Nesting. Many much nesting. I don't know why nesting gets me so excited! I think a lot of it is because of our tight budget and knowing we were going to move immediately after baby's arrival when I was pregnant with Vincent. It made it very hard to nest! Our bedroom is rearranged, I am 100% caught up on chores and my car is spotless and it's oil is changed! I also got my first credit card this weekend, so that I can start building credit and Mike and I can look into buying our first home once the baby is here. Super exciting!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Very rarely! This baby makes me so nervous - he or she is MUCH less active than Vincent was. And I had an anterior placenta with Vincent! I am still considering ordering a doppler.
Food cravings: Pasta, salad and cake. Chocolate cake. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just certain smells make me queasy. And pretty much all meat other than chicken!
Gender: Unknown - we find out next week! Any guesses?
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Back and tailbone pain - otherwise no complaints!
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy this week!
Looking forward to: The ultrasound next week! I am so excited :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/