Thursday, October 15, 2015

19 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 19 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 147.2 lbs (+7.4 lbs), belly 39.5 inches around
Maternity clothes: We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend and I swear it took me 15 minutes just to find a shirt that worked! A good chunk of my wardrobe has definitely gone into hibernation. xD So most of my clothing is now either maternity or works as maternity clothing.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Pretty good, but definitely finding it harder to get comfortable!
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender! :D Also getting to go to the pumpkin patch on Saturday - it was so much fun!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: A lot more this week! When I lie on my back and the baby is awake, I can see my belly button sink and rise. I found out at the ultrasound that my suspicion is right - I have an anterior placenta again! 
Food cravings: Sams Club pizza 
Anything making you queasy or sick? This week I realized just how much unisom+vitamin B6 have been helping me this pregnancy! I forgot to take it one night and the next day, I threw up twice. As long as I take it every night, I feel great! Even the smells that bothered me are getting easier for me to stomach, but I still have a meat aversion.
Gender: It's a GIRL!! <3


Biiiiig yawn!



Labor signs: I believe that I've started having braxton hicks this week; I noticed them this weekend when we did quite a bit of walking at the pumpkin patch on Saturday, then running errands all day Sunday.
Symptoms: Back and tailbone pain and braxton hicks
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Super happy this week!
Looking forward to: Buying girly clothes! Hehe :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/