Wednesday, September 23, 2015

16 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 16 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 143.8 lbs (+5.2 lbs), belly 39.5 inches around
Maternity clothes: Off and on. Fortunately a lot of my clothes work during pregnancy! But I've had to put a handful of shirts up to hibernate because they are definitely not working anymore! LOL
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Pretty good! I still have my new pillows to thank for the most part - they are SO comfortable. And I am actually still able to sleep on my stomach somewhat comfortably!
Best moment this week: Having Mike home for the weekend :) I also had a fun shopping outing with my mom yesterday that I really enjoyed. Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Lots more movement this past week! Baby seems most active at night, just like Vincent was. :) 
Food cravings: I am still craving that salad that mom and I made the other night! We've made more since and I love it. I could eat it every day! And of course always alfredo pasta. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Same smells still make me queasy, but not sick! I doubt it would make me sick anymore, but I will still stay away from hamburger meat until after the baby. It grosses me out so badly. Actually I haven't found most meat in general very appealing!
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Hardly anything this past week! I have to say, I'm really enjoying pregnancy this time around! :D
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part! 
Looking forward to: The gender ultrasound, even if it's still a few weeks away! I can't wait to find out what we're having :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/