Sunday, September 20, 2015

15 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 15 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 143.8 lbs (+4 lbs), belly 39 inches around
Maternity clothes: At home I mainly stick to tank tops and boxer shorts and going out, I've been favoring my stretchy black shorts and my maternity shorts! But I still fit in regular pants fine. There are some shirts that aren't working as well anymore, but only a couple that are short.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Sleep has been better! Vincent has been sleeping through the night again since he has been feeling better and my bathroom trips seem to be less frequent. 
Best moment this week: Getting to see my baby!! <3 Here are some of the ultrasound photos:






Miss anything? Not really!
Movement: Little pops here and there! I notice it a lot when I drink cold water.
Food cravings: Still alfredo pasta. Always. And olive garden salad - although my mom and I made a REALLY good salad the other night and I ate almost the entire bowl by myself.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Certain things make me queasy and I still avoid them - certain soaps, litter box (I try to scoop it as soon as Tombstone makes a stink), Vincent's diapers and hamburger meat. But I haven't been getting sick anymore and nausea is thankfully very rare! :D
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Very occasional nausea, tailbone pain, breast soreness and one that I keep forgetting to mention: nose bleeds!! As in at least every other day. The other day it was twice. They only last 1-2 minutes, so it's not a big deal, but a strange new symptom I never had with Vince! 
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy unless super hungry, nauseous or sleepy
Looking forward to: Mike being off! He has gotten the past two weekends off and will get this one off as well! It has been SO wonderful to get to spend some extra time with him! 

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/