Friday, September 11, 2015

14 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 14 weeks pregnant - woohoo! Second trimester!
Total weight gain/measurements: 141.8 lbs (+2 lbs - my weight fluctuates SO much.), belly 39 inches around
Maternity clothes: Same as last week
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Sleep has not been very good this week, but only because poor Vince has an ear infection and is teething BIG time! So I've been up with him a ton. 
Best moment this week: Mike ended up getting the whole weekend off! So we were able to spend a lot of time together. I also really enjoyed spending some time with my mother in law! My mom arrived today, which was also a huge happy moment! And to top it off, Mike and I splurged and purchased our first brand new TV together - a curved Samsung 4K HGTV. It's been a great week!
Miss anything? Not really!
Movement: A little bit more movement this week, particularly while in bed or in the car!
Food cravings: Alfredo pasta. I need.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No vomiting this week! Nausea has been a lot better as well. Hamburger meat and one of our hand soaps still really makes me queasy, as well as the litter box and Vincent's diapers, but manageable!
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Nausea off and on and tailbone pain. 
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part unless I'm really tired!
Looking forward to: My ultrasound next Tuesday! :D I can't wait to see this bean again!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/