Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dove VoxBox Review

As you may already know, I am an Influenster member and receive awesome little packages called "VoxBoxes", containing products that fit my lifestyle for me to test and review. This particular VoxBox was from Dove, including their Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture. 


I received the box at the beginning of February, but didn't want to do a review until after I had Vince and I will tell you why; I was SUPER sensitive to smells during pregnancy (as most pregnant women are) and there was only one particular deodorant I was able to use through the months that had a scent that I was able to tolerate. 
But once I had Vince, that symptom went away and now I find the scent of this deodorant quite pleasant! It really lasts too - I can apply it one time in the morning and it will last the rest of the day without having to constantly re-apply.  
I never really had trouble with razor burn in my armpits, but I do have sensitive skin and love the smooth feeling the deodorant leaves after I shave. I have used Dove body lotion in the past and just like the lotion, the deodorant really helps my dry skin issue as well! 

I'd definitely recommend this deodorant and I do plan to purchase it again, but I may end up trying a different scent next time around, since there are several to choose from! 


 photo Leah_zpsc2dda01b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/