Sunday, June 23, 2019

37 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 37 weeks pregnant 
Total weight gain/measurements: 170 lbs (+10)
Maternity clothes: Maternity shorts, a pair of stretchy yoga capris and maternity tops are nearly all I wear anymore, unless it's a super stretchy tank top! 
Stretch marks? One new one! Well, partially - it's one I already had, but it extended.
Sleep: With how active he has been at night lately, I haven't gotten much sleep.
Best moment this week: Getting to see Amber again for the first time in several years!! <3
Miss anything?: Sleep and feeling "normal" physically!! 
Movement: Constantly! The other night, I had to get up to bounce him to sleep multiple times before bed to get him to stop headbanging in my pelvis. It HURT! 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just acid reflux. I've woken up a few times this week in the middle of the night with acid in the back of my throat :(
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Lots of braxton hicks contractions!
Symptoms: Fatigue, obsessive nesting, acid reflux, discomfort, sore and swollen feet and largeness.
Belly button in or out? Out most of the time unless I am laying flat 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Although small things will make me snap pretty easily. I'm too pregnant and it's too hot out lol!
Looking forward to: Spending time with Amber and taking my maternity pictures this week! :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/