Tuesday, June 18, 2019

36 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 36 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 169 lbs (+9) Still no gain. It's bizarre. 
Maternity clothes: Maternity shorts, a pair of stretchy yoga capris and maternity tops are nearly all I wear anymore, unless it's a super stretchy tank top! 
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Sleep is very hit and miss, but I feel it's been a bit better this week than it was last week!
Best moment this week: Our band playing a show with the Slackers!! Though I'm a month out from my due date and ended up having some insane contractions during our set, it was so much fun!! :D That was our last gig for a while, so we gave it our all!
Miss anything?: Same as the 34 week update: sleep, being able to eat without popping zantac beforehand to avoid breathing fire, having a bladder and beer. hahahaha
Movement: Non. Stop. I FINALLY caught his insane alien like movement on video this week!! Every time I tried before, he would stop as soon as I pulled out my phone to record!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing that I can think of this week, but I'm still pretty sensitive to smells. 
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: So many braxton hicks ugh. I do my best to just ignore them anymore. 
Symptoms: Fatigue, obsessive nesting, acid reflux, discomfort, sore and swollen feet and largeness.
Belly button in or out? For the most part, the top is out or it is level with the rest of my belly
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Although small things will make me snap pretty easily. I'm too pregnant and it's too hot out lol!
Looking forward to: AMBER COMING TO VISIT!! :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/