Monday, January 14, 2019

14 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 14 weeks pregnant - Hello second trimester!!
Total weight gain/measurements: 160 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans, some maternity tops and otherwise TC leggings and loose, comfy clothing!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Crappy
Best moment this week: 
Miss anything? NOT having such major food aversions! Seriously my food aversions with this pregnancy are almost worse than they were with Vincent. So many foods absolutely disgust me right now. 
Movement: Super tiny little baby kicks! Much like with Vincent and Samantha, it feels like popcorn popping in my belly :D
Food cravings: Salty and savory foods. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Food aversions mostly and general bad smells like the dogs, diapers etc. Those mostly make me queasy, but I do feel nauseous off and on most days and will avoid things that make it worse like the plague. 
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Food aversions, nausea, sore boobs, fatigue, pelvic pain and since 14 weeks exactly, I just started having braxton hicks contractions, which is seriously not cool. >.<
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: I feel so sad to answer this question with moody every week - my mental health has not been great this pregnancy. :(
Looking forward to: My mom hopefully coming for a visit within the next week!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/