Tuesday, January 1, 2019

12 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 12 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 160 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans, some maternity tops and otherwise TC leggings and loose, comfy clothing!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Blaaaahhhh. >.<
Best moment this week: Christmas with the family, then getting to hear the baby's heartbeat the day after!! :D
Miss anything? NOT having such major food aversions! Seriously my food aversions with this pregnancy are almost worse than they were with Vincent. So many foods absolutely disgust me right now. 
Movement: Yes!!! Super, super faint and tiny, but when I'm laying in bed at night, especially when I have a full bladder, I can feel tiny little pops. <3
Food cravings: Salty and savory foods. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Food aversions mostly and general bad smells like the dogs, diapers etc. Those mostly make me queasy, but I do feel nauseous off and on most days and will avoid things that make it worse like the plague. 
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Food aversions, nausea, sore boobs and fatigue. To add, I also have been having super bizarre pelvic pain!! LOTS of pressure. And I didn't feel that with Vincent until the very last month of pregnancy, with Samantha maybe in the last week or so and then after giving birth both times, so I'm not sure why I am feeling that now. 
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody, but getting increasingly better now that things are getting back to normal after the holidays. 
Looking forward to: A fresh new start in 2019! :D

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/