Sunday, November 18, 2018

6 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 160.4 lbs
Maternity clothes: Lots more maternity than I'd like to admit lol!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep has been a lot better this week, but I’ve been insanely tired! 
Best moment this week: Getting to have a Thanksgiving meal with Vincent at his preschool! It was wonderful to see him in his element in the classroom and meet all his friends!
Miss anything? Fast food. 
Movement: No, probably not for another two-three months at least.
Food cravings: Fast food! I want all the pizza, Taco Bell, Freddy’s burgers and fries, all covered in cheese and dripping in grease. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really; I’m just turned off by certain smells, like diapers, the kitchen sink full of dirty dishes, the trash and the hallway, which has become the dogs’ favorite place to pee in this cold weather. *eye roll*
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Fatigue, sore boobs and raging hormones. Oh, also. EVERYTHING makes me cry. Cute video on Facebook? Tears. My kids being cute? Waterworks. An episode of This Is Us? Sobfest. Craving something I no longer eat? Meltdown. And then there’s the crying about being emotional and crying thing that is super awesome. Lol
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody. As. F. No doubt. I’m hoping once I have my ultrasound next week that things will be less scary and begin to feel more real! That might help a little with the moodiness. Might. Hopefully. xD 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving this week and Cards Against Hunanity! Let’s just hope I don’t cry for whatever random reason. 

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/