Sunday, November 11, 2018

5 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3



How far along? 5 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 158.2 lbs
Maternity clothes: Honestly, three out of four of my pairs of jeans are maternity now. Hahaha! Mostly because they're super comfortable and from weight gain over the past year and all my jeans fitting tightly right now, I figured I'd go ahead and put them up until next year. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not fantastic. I got sick two weeks ago and I still have the leftover crud and cough, which seems to be worst at night. Samantha still hasn't been sleeping well in addition (the other night, I only slept three hours), but it's getting a little better every night. 
Best moment this week: Our first snow day of 2018! The kids had a blast playing outside in the snow! :D
Miss anything? Junk food lol! 
Movement: No, probably not for another two-three months at least.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really! I've gotten a little tiny bit queasy a couple times in the past week, but only when I was super tired.
Gender: Unknown 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: The fatigue is definitely becoming more severe, but it's hard to tell whether that is pregnancy related or just from poor sleep lately! I've also started to have sore breasts this week.
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Emotions are still all over the place right now! So I'm working hard to keep my mental health in check and continue my healthy diet and exercise! 
Looking forward to: My first ultrasound towards the end of the month! And Thanksgiving of course. Because food. xD

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/