Wednesday, March 2, 2016

39 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along?: 39 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 177.4lbs (+37.6 lbs), belly 46 inches around
Maternity clothes: At this point, my clothing options are pretty limited! It's hard to find any shirt, even maternity, that will cover my belly at all times lol! And yoga pants and a single pair of maternity jeans are all that still fit me as far as pants go.
Stretch marks? A couple new ones here and there, but the majority of them are from last pregnancy.
Sleep: Some nights are awful, others are okay. It's nearly impossible to get decent sleep at this point, but I guess it's not a bad thing that it's helping me adjust to the newborn stage!
Best moment this week: Celebrating Vincent's 2nd birthday! :D We had his party on Sunday, so that it wouldn't be too close to my due date and we could focus solely on him. It was wonderful and we all had a blast! 
Miss anything? Sleep and being able to walk without being in pain xD
Movement: She is still very active, but her movements are becoming more and more restricted the bigger she gets!
Food Cravings: Cereal and Olive Garden
Anything making you queasy or sick? I will occasionally get that sharp pain in the middle of my back and right above my bump, that always makes me queasy. I haven't gotten sick in quite a while though!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton hicks are getting to be quite a bit more intense and frequent. I notice them the most in the late evening. I am also 100% certain she is at at least a -1 station. Her head is SO low and I am constantly experiencing lightening crotch (it is seriously the best way to describe it!). I feel constant pressure and it feels like she is going to fall out! 
Symptoms: LOADS of braxton hicks contractions, fatigue, extreme nesting syndrome, swollen feet and back pain
Belly button in or out? Out!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl!! After Vincent's party, it hit me that we are absolutely in the home stretch right now. Now all my focus is directed towards enjoying my last bit of time with Vincent as an only child and getting through this last little bit of pregnancy, whether that be a few days, a week or a couple of weeks! (Also, lots of OCD cleaning lol!) :) We will see - I'm so excited!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/