Tuesday, July 7, 2015

5 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #2!



How far along? 5 weeks pregnant
Total weight gain/measurements: 139.8 lbs. I haven't gained any weight just yet.
Maternity clothes: Nope! I won't be in them for a while.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: More tired than usual! But I've been having trouble falling asleep at night - I think it just might be everything on my mind. But unless I need to get up to pee in the middle of the night, I sleep pretty well!
Best moment this week: Getting my positive test!
Miss anything? Nope!
Movement: No, probably not for another two months at least.
Food cravings: Not really, more just a large appetite! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing yet!! *KNOCKS ON WOOD* If you remember my last pregnancy, I was terribly, terribly sick. I could hardly keep anything down and was on zofran throughout my entire pregnancy. I know it's still very early and the nausea and vomiting didn't really hit until closer to 6 weeks, but I am trying my best to stay hopeful! I would give SO much to enjoy this pregnancy with little to no nausea!
Gender: Unknown 
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Really just a larger appetite, fatigue, frequent urinating and excessive sneezing. I normally wouldn't call sneezing a symptom, but that's EXACTLY what happened to me last pregnancy during the first trimester. I had read something about excess mucous, which could cause the sneezing. Also, my tailbone is pretty sensitive, so if I sit in a certain position too long, it's really painful! I'm not sure why that would be happening this early though. 
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm a little easily irritable right now, I'll admit. Little things that normally shouldn't bother me REALLY bug me, but other than that I'm pretty happy! :)
Looking forward to: My first appointment! I can not WAIT to see this little bean on the sonogram and hear his or her heartbeat! And I'm also anxious to meet my OB-GYN. I'm really hoping to have as awesome a pregnancy and birth experience as I did with Vincent.

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40


 photo SignatureNew_zps8f6012f6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/