Tuesday, February 26, 2019

20 Weeks Pregnant - Baby #3


It's been a while since my last update! My mental health has taken a pretty serious hit this pregnancy and I've been struggling a LOT. I'm super thankful for my husband, who has been nothing but amazing and supportive through all the hardship, for my mom for helping me through it, whether it be over the phone or by visiting and for my kids and all the extra kisses, snuggles and love!

How far along? 20 weeks pregnant 
Total weight gain/measurements: 161 lbs (+1 lb - my weight has been fluctuating this first half of the pregnancy, but stayed right around my pre-pregnancy weight. Hoping my appetite will continue to pick up a little bit!)
Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans, some maternity tops and otherwise TC leggings and loose, comfy clothing!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: It's been slowly getting a little better over the past couple of weeks. I'm still exhausted, 
Best moment this week: Getting to see our baby!! :D
Miss anything?: My sanity xD
Movement: Loads more movement over the past few weeks! On the 7th of this month, I was able to feel baby moving on the outside and just a week or two later, I started being able to see movement on the outside, even though it's minimal!
Food cravings: Mostly salty foods, as well as the same ice cream I craved with both Vincent and Samantha lol!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Lots of smells and certain foods, particularly meat.
Gender: Not revealed yet ;)
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Food aversions, occasional nausea, sore boobs, fatigue and braxton hicks. Pelvic pain has been coming and going for over a month now. Last week it was the worst it's been so far, but it's been getting increasingly better over the last two days!
Belly button in or out? In, but the top is starting to come out a bit like it did with my other two pregnancies!
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody. This pregnancy has been extremely hard on my mental health. 
Looking forward to: The kids' birthdays!

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leah | www.sahmiam13.blogspot.com/